Homann Constructions regards the management of Environmental and Community considerations as an integral component of its business and complies with AS/ISO standards.
WE RELY ON SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES TO ACHIEVE THIS BY:
- Ensuring all reasonable and practical steps are taken to prevent pollution.
- Promoting efficient waste management principles in re-use, reduction and recycling.
- Controlling construction- related impacts on water, soil and air.
- Minimising adverse impacts on natural, built and cultural environments.
- Fostering a shared sense of responsibility for environmental performance, from managers through to subcontractors and individuals.
We operate proactively to ensure the least impact for the surrounding environments of work sites and expect all subcontractors to support environmental policies.